[Glade-users] Spinbutton Max Value/GtkToolbars

The program I'm working on now using spin buttons.  I have 4 one is set to 27
and the others are set to max out at 20.  The only silly misake, if that is
it could be if after you change you don't save, build afer the changes.  I
guess you might need to revert to saved on any files you weere editing after
and had opened like the callback.c, but I don't think that would effect it.
You got me, I don't have any answers, but I do know you can set the spin
values lower than 100.  I'm using Glade 5.11.

-Jeff