[Glade-users] how to reorganize interface.c and callbacks.c

I am using Glade 0.6.2. The callback.c and interface.c files are getting
very large now. I have decided to reorganize the code into something
more logical and manageable. All the callbacks and dialog creation
functions that go together are placed in their own source file with its
own header.I changed the Makefile.am file and Potfiles.in accordingly.

My situation is this now...to make a small change to a dialog
regenerates the large interfaces.c file where I then have to update the
new source file from the generated dialog code and remove the
interface.c and interface.h files. This is tedious, is there a better
and easier way?

regards,

Luciano Chavez