[Glade-users] Click Button send text to List : Problem (Sorry sent plain text first one and it may be unreadable)

--------------080901080106050908010805

I thought I could figure this out, I have a little background in C
programming, but I can't figure out what to do. Seems that most
tutorials I find must be using an older version of Glade (using
glade-0.6.2-1mdk).

I am using Glade to build the interface, I have been able to print  out
text in a combo box if I open with a terminal, the text will print
out.  I have tried numerous examples but can't make it print to the
list  widget. From most stuff I read it says to edit the  CALLBACK.C
file.  I  have shown one part of it below, with the print part left out
that I had  in before.

void
on_man_ok_button_clicked               (GtkButton       *button,
                                                              gpointer
      user_data)
{
  GtkWidget *combo_man_entry;
  gchar *man_cmd;
  combo_man_entry = lookup_widget(GTK_WIDGET(button), "combo_man_entry");
  man_cmd = gtk_entry_get_text(GTK_ENTRY(combo_man_entry));

}

Could someone please help me on what to do next. Do I have to edit
another file? Add another signal and handler for the  Less (ie List)
Widget? I so, how do I tie it back to the specific button clicked?

I have several buttons that do the same thing, they take a command that
I have listed in a ComboBox Widget , when the specific OkButton  Widget
is pressed it is  suppose to send it to the List Widget I created. It
will never show, I have never gotten anything to show up in  the List
Widget.

Help Please.  Thanks.

--------------080901080106050908010805
 filename="Click Button send text to List : Problem"