[Glade-users] Click Button send text to List : Problem

I thought I could figure this out, I have a little background in C
programming, but I can't figure out what to do. Seems that most
tutorials I find must be using an older version of Glade (using
glade-0.6.2-1mdk).

I am using the Glade to build the interface, I have been able to print
out text in a combo box if I open with a terminal, the text will print
out.  I have tried numerous examples but can't make it print to the list
widget. From most stuff I read it says to edit the *CALLBACK.C* file.  I
have shown one part of it below, with the print part left out that I had
in before.

void
on_man_ok_button_clicked               (GtkButton       *button,
                                       gpointer         user_data)
{
   GtkWidget *combo_man_entry;
   gchar *man_cmd;
   combo_man_entry = lookup_widget(GTK_WIDGET(button), "combo_man_entry");
   man_cmd = gtk_entry_get_text(GTK_ENTRY(combo_man_entry));

}

Could someone please help me on what to do next. Do I have to edit
another file? Add another signal and handler for the_ Less_ (ie List)
_Widget_? I so, how do I tie it back to the specific button clicked?

I have several buttons that do the same thing, they take a command that
I have listed in a _ComboBox Widget_, when the /specific /_OkButton
Widget_ is pressed it is  suppose to send it to the_ List Widget_ I
created. It will never show, I have never gotten anything to show up in
the _List Widget_.

Help Please.  Thanks.