[Glade-users] Newbie 2-pronged question

--------------829C77B087CAF401D7652E82

I'm at work so I don't have all the facts.  If you add a second task bar/menu panel
say on the top or use the current panel, install a blank applet, add the path to
Glade, and change the icon to Glade.  There is a Glade icon in /usr/share .xpm (not
sure of the directories or the extension) that you can use.

If you need further detail info, email and I'll get the info from home and send it
to you.  Good luck.

jjc
PS: I'm assuming you're using GNOME ver. 1.0 or greater.

Damon Chaplin wrote:

Alex Cruz wrote:

 Hi All,

Two Part Question:

1) Can someone point me to a tutorial URL (if one exists).

There is a FAQ on http://glade.gnome.org
(A tutorial is included with Glade, but only shown in the Gnome version.)

2) Does Glade have the ability to assign a mini-icon that can be displayed in
the Gnome Tasklist or is that done at the window manager level? And if the
wm, where can I find documentation on how to do it?

Glade can't do it.

gdk_window_set_icon() may be what you want.

--------------829C77B087CAF401D7652E82

begin:vcard
n:Cruz;John J.
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:BAE Systems;Naval Systems/AEGIS Radar Engineer Group
version:2.1
email;internet:casacruz bellatlanatic net
title:Radar Systems Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;2361 Jefferson Davis Highway=0D=0ACentury II Building, Suite 1014=0D=0AArlington, VA
22202  USA;;;;
note;quoted-printable:August 17, 2001 BAE Systems is moving to the Washington Navy =0D=0AYards.  No indoor
parking, no office, no power lunches.  A METRO =0D=0Acommuter, brown bag lunches, and an office that fits in
my cat's =0D=0Apoop box.=0D=0A=0D=0ALinux user since Red Hat 5.2 (1998), currently using rh 6.2, and
=0D=0Awill upgrade to rh 7.2 when it is released.=0D=0A=0D=0ARed Hat Linux -- so dependable, your server
might get a little bored.
fn:John J. Cruz
end:vcard

--------------829C77B087CAF401D7652E82--