[Glade-users] Existing glade-- apps

What I am actually seeking is info on glade-- as I am trying to write in C++
but am having a few initial problems and think that these could be easilly
overcome
by studying other peoples code.
I agree that it would be invaluable to those starting out with glade if a few
"real
world" applications were highlighted as suitable for study by beginners on the
website.

Donald Cross