[Glade-users] Which signal for rigth click

philippe vivarelli mindspeed com wrote:
Using this signal the window is opened if I either click on the left
or right button of the mouse.

Or the middle button.

Is there a way to make the difference between the left and the right
button?

Yes.

The callback gives you a GdkEventButton pointer.
This is described in gdktypes.h

struct _GdkEventButton
{
  GdkEventType type;
  GdkWindow *window;
  gint8 send_event;
  guint32 time;
  gdouble x;
  gdouble y;
  gdouble pressure;
  gdouble xtilt;
  gdouble ytilt;
  guint state;
  guint button;
  GdkInputSource source;
  guint32 deviceid;
  gdouble x_root, y_root;
};

Presumably you should check the button member?

One of my programs checks type for GDK_2BUTTON_PRESS to detect a
double-click.  I don't have a working example here for discerning which
button is pressed.

--
James Cameron                                      (cameron stl dec com)