[Glade-users] Software Mestizo Manifesto

--------------EDCA1847BC5CB7FA3A46B8BC

Roberto Diaz wrote:

Hi this is off-topic sorry.

I am trying to make a manifesto in order to attach it to all my gpl'd
developments.. due to limitations in my english I would like to ask for
your help... and maybe you can have a couple of new ideas to improve it.

I am doing this because gpl'd developments usually involves people all
around the world.. and being aware that a lot of gpl'd / GNU resources are
used by fascist, terrorist and that kind of "people" everyday.. well maybe
is a begginig.

/******************  Software Mestizo Manifesto  *********************
 * This code is **Software Mestizo** meaning it has been developed with
 * the help of many diverse individuals worldwide; no matter their racial
 * or cultural origin, they all work together in peace and harmony in the
 * belief of humankind fraternity.  Using this software with the purpose
 * of harming these principles is to harm the software itself, uncivilized
 * and completely unethical. Please use it only in the context of these
 * principles or refrain from its use if you don't agree with the spirit
 * in which it was written.
 */

Just a few cleanups.  Is this what you were asking for?

-b

--------------EDCA1847BC5CB7FA3A46B8BC

Roberto Diaz wrote:
for