[Glade-users] Software Mestizo Manifesto

Hi this is off-topic sorry.

I am trying to make a manifesto in order to attach it to all my gpl'd
developments.. due to limitations in my english I would like to ask for
your help... and maybe you can have a couple of new ideas to improve it.

I am doing this because gpl'd developments usually involves people all
around the world.. and being aware that a lot of gpl'd / GNU resources are
used by fascist, terrorist and that kind of "people" everyday.. well maybe
is a begginig.

Please help the way you can.

for now is just this:

/******************  Software Mestizo Manifesto  *********************
 * This code is **Software Mestizo** meaning it has been developed with
 * the help of a lot of individuals no matter their racial or cultural
 * origin, they all work together in peace and harmony in the belief of
 * humankind fraternity, using this software with the purpose to harm
 * this principles is to harm this software itself, uncivilizated and
 * completely unethical. Please use it only in the context of this
 * principles or dont use it if you dont agree the spirit of the Authors.
 */

Regards

Roberto

Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin vivaldi dtts net>
http://vivaldi.dtts.net