[Glade-users] porting to windows

On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 11:00:58AM +0200, f parzefall multitest de wrote:
But what I still need are Windows ports of make and automake, since I'd
like to have the same building mechanism as I have on Linux. I searched
the web and found lots of statements that they exist, but no links.
Can anyone point me to the right location?

there are gnu tools (as automake and autoconf) in the cygwin bundle :

http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/

but i don't know how does it works for compiling in native GTK for
windows and cygwin emulation is very slow (IHMO).

Marc