[Glade-users] porting to windows

Hi gang,
may be this is a little off topic, but since there where a couple of
questions about these things...
I'm currently trying to check out how much fuss it is to port a program
between Linux and Windows NT.
Seems that I'm forced to start with NT here at Multitest, but I want
to use something that is easy to port later.
So far I found a Windows port of glade (the Ada version) http://libre.act-europe.fr/GtkAda/
which seems to do fine so far and got a whole bunch of useful things
from Barry Drake (Thanks!!!).

But what I still need are Windows ports of make and automake, since I'd
like to have the same building mechanism as I have on Linux. I searched
the web and found lots of statements that they exist, but no links.
Can anyone point me to the right location?

Franz
Franz Parzefall
Vision Systems

Multitest elektronische Systeme GmbH & Co. KG
Aeussere Oberaustr. 4
83026 Rosenheim
Germany
Tel:   +49 (0)8031 406 473