[Glade-users] How to refresh a form during a thread ?

--=_NextPart_Caramail_014664997191274_ID

Hello,
I'm a new linux user and I'm a beginner in programming, so I don't know yet a lot of things.

My situation :
- Storm Linux with real time module
- KDE
- interfaces made whith Glade

Problems :
During a thread (which uses serial port communication), there is no screen refresh and cursor is
invisible.
I would like to know if there is a function "refresh" or something like that.
Or if there is an other way to refresh gtk_widget

PS : sorry for my english I'm french !
Le journal des abonn=E9s Caramail - http://www.carazine.com

--=_NextPart_Caramail_014664997191274_ID--