[Glade-users] several hints

--------------B5E5DA160450246B451D93F1

dear glade-users,

it would be nice and helpful to get some hints concerning - well, i
think typical - beginners-questions.
at first: i want to use glade as gnome-gui-builder for perl. (using
gnome and gtk ..)

a few things are already allright: i can call messageboxes, aboutboxes
an so on by clicking a button an editing the on_button_clicked-methods /
subs.

but now, trying to get further on, i struggle trying to access widgets /
objects i have  already placed in my app1-window on a "fixedd1"-object.:
what could be the way to get enties filled in an entry-widget in the
form? - for exampel to transfer it to a label in the same form or - more
expierienced perhaps - to display it in a messagebox ...
and why is there no reaction of buttons i have placed on a second
app-window, which i can call using a button or menue entry?
whats the solution tpo these mysteries?

well, there is the outstanding wilhelm-tutorial and the marvelous
oo-related perldocs - but i suppose, i am not exercied enough (and not
even patient ...of course!)to transform this to my requirements ...

are there suitable suggestions ???

thanks - and greetings to the easter-rabbit - if you see him ....

kindest regards

klaus (mader-amort)

--------------B5E5DA160450246B451D93F1

&nbsp;
<pre>

dear glade-users,</pre>
it would be nice and helpful to get some hints concerning - well, i think
typical - beginners-questions.
gnome and gtk ..)
an so on by clicking a button an editing the on_button_clicked-methods
/ subs.
/ objects i have&nbsp; already placed in my app1-window on a "fixedd1"-object.: