[Glade-users] Build Source Code for C++ Projects

"Felix E. Klee" wrote:
I installed glade-gnome 0.5.11 and glade-- 0.5.11e on my Debian 2.2r2
system. Allways, when I select the menu command "Build Source Code", I
get the error message
    Error running glade-- to generate the C++ source code.
    Check that you have glade-- installed and that it is in your PATH.
However, calling "glade-- ProjectXYZ.glade" from the console works fine.
What might be causing this problem?

For an answer to this problem read my post "Pathname bug in glade".

Felix