[Glade-users] Including libs in Glade

--qKhyKP9HH88saeqA

Sounds like you need a -I/path/to/lib parameter to gcc while compiling,
this sets that /path/to/lib into the search path for #include's...
the script gtk-config will do this for you, setting up all the paths
you need.. for example:

gcc -o myapp myapp.c `gtk-config --cflags --libs`

that will put all the needed gcc arguments on your gcc command line
as far as I know, the libglade files will be located in one of the
paths that gtk-config will setup for you