[Glade-users] Possible memory leak with accelerator groups?

I noticed from Glade code generation that if you choose to have a window
destroyed that the window accel group seems to be leaked.

The code generation goes like

create accel group = ref count 1
add accelerators = inc ref count
add accel group to window = inc ref count

when the window destroys, and child widgets with accelerators, the accel
group still has a ref count of 1 after everyone decrements their ref count.
I think the accel group should have its ref count decremented after it is
added to the window. Then the accel group will be deallocated when the
window is destroyed.

Best Regards,
Norman Black
Stony Brook Software