[Glade-users] libglade : control of gnome property box

St�phane Genaud wrote:

Thanks Damon,
but i did not find any documentation related to this on
http://developer.gnome.org
(I only found the first libglade reference manual
 http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/libglade/libglade.html)
As i need the exact callback name for "apply", do you know if someone
has written
some new documentation that would not be on developer.gnome.org yet ?

Try looking at http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/libgnomeui
or something similar.

The callback should be something like this (which I generated from Glade):

void
on_propertybox1_apply                  (GnomePropertyBox *gnomepropertybox,
                                        gint             arg1,
                                        gpointer         user_data)
{

}