[Glade-users] Looking-up widgets and GtkNotebook

Gian Luigi Gragnani wrote:
From this second page I'm trying to looking up the entries that are
placed in the notebook in the first page, but lookup_widgets gives me a
WARNING widget etc. not found for any of these entries and combos.

That's odd.  I do the same thing and I have no such trouble.  The
application I do it in is called "gum" and is the Netrek server
administration GUI (http://vanilla.netrek.org/ get CVS source, cd to
subdirectory gum).  It has many widgets in notebook pages all of which
are accessed via lookup_widget().

You have checked that the widget names are still set after cutting and
pasting the widgets, and so on?

--
James Cameron                                      (cameron stl dec com)