[Glade-users] Re-Sizze Buttons

Mike,

If I create a window, then create a button, it takes up the whole
window,and will not let me resize it.  This is glade 0.5.11.

After creating a window, click on the "fixed positions" widget. You can see
it next to the "table" one. Then, whatever widget you want to create in the
window --which in turn will be a part of that "fixed" widget-- can be
resized.

I hope it helps,
Fethiye