[Glade-users] Image

Hello...
I am experimenting with my own implementation of a "Cribbage" card game as an
exercise to learn Perl, Glade, Gtk (and Cribbage).  I have reached the point
where I want to figure out how to display an image of a playing card.  I have
all the images as gif files.  I think that I should use the "Image" widget for
this purpose.  Unfortunately, the various tutorials do not explain this widget,
and I have not been able to guess how to use it.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?

--

Randal Leavitt