[Glade-users] Error with 'make'

Hi.
I successfully run ./autogen.sh and ./configure. I run 'make' and it
produced error messages such as:

lestat% make
make  all-recursive
Making all in src
mksh: Fatal error in reader: = missing from replacement macro reference
Current working directory /export/home/mkwok/Projects/project1/src
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /export/home/mkwok/Projects/project1
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive-am'

What causes the 'make' produce such result?

ps: I am using solaris 8 x86.

Thank you.

wk