[Glade-users] Error with 'make'

I've had the same problem with the version of make that
comes with Solaris. I'm using Solairs 8 and have the Sun
C/C++ compiler loaded. If I use GNU make with Glade, I
avoid this error. It can be downloaded at:
http:\\www.gnu.org.

However, since I'm using the Sun C/C++ compiler, I also
have to modify the build command lines in the make file.
It seems that the make file that is generated is very
GNU specific or either the Sun tools are not written to
the same standards.

Hi.
I successfully run ./autogen.sh and ./configure. I run 'make' and it
produced error messages such as:

lestat% make
make  all-recursive
Making all in src
mksh: Fatal error in reader: = missing from replacement macro reference
Current working directory /export/home/mkwok/Projects/project1/src
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /export/home/mkwok/Projects/project1
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive-am'

What causes the 'make' produce such result?

ps: I am using solaris 8 x86.

Thank you.

wk