[Glade-users] libglade behavior

Chris Freeze wrote:

You could try the 'Remove Label' command on the button's popup menu.
But libglade may warn about an unfinished interface.

I don't have one in my pop up, version 0.5.9.  And if this is the case, how can
you have buttons with only a pixmap? If the label isn't null, it will always
save space for the empty string label.  Are you checking for this special
circumstance in glade itself?  Otherwise what is going on in libglade?

You should be able to right-click on the button and select 'Remove Label' from the
popup menu. You can then add any widgets you want to the button.

If the command really isn't available in 0.5.9 I'd suggest getting 0.5.11.