[Glade-users] libglade behavior

On 02-Dec-2000 Damon Chaplin wrote:

When libglade parses a file on the fly, it treats a button with an empty
label
as a button with the empty string ("") instead of NULL.  Could this be
changed
in libglade for the next release?

It is actually Glade that saves the button with an empty label string.

You could try the 'Remove Label' command on the button's popup menu.
But libglade may warn about an unfinished interface.

I don't have one in my pop up, version 0.5.9.  And if this is the case, how can
you have buttons with only a pixmap? If the label isn't null, it will always
save space for the empty string label.  Are you checking for this special
circumstance in glade itself?  Otherwise what is going on in libglade?

Regards,

Chris

-----
Chris Freeze           Email: cfreeze cs clemson edu
                         Web: http://www.cs.clemson.edu/~cfreeze