[Glade-devel] Build-script for Glade (was: Re: Building Glade / error-message "attempting to create schema 'org.gtk.Settings.FileChooser' without a path")

Hi Tristan,

I'm not interested in adding another build script, but FYI, building
Glade and it's dependencies is of course one of the steps involved in
packaging a distro-agnostic bundle, which is documented here:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/glade/tree/build/linux/README
Is there any reason, why this isn't included in glade-3.18.3.tar.xz,
and neither the .tar.xz-files nor the website contains any hint about
this??

I mean, nearly *everybody* who downloads a new Glade-version also has
to compile a new GTK+ etc. incl. all dependencies, so I think it would
be good to document this and include it in the tar.xz, instead of hiding
it in some subdirectory of the bleeding-edge-git-repository...

Roland