[Glade-devel] Glade speed

Hi,

is there any hope that Glade will ever get faster?
I filled a bugreport (in Debian, but it seems that is wasn't
forwarded to upstream) about 4 years ago, and it's still mostly
the same: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=587312

The spinbutton-issue (every click caused an increment of 2) seems to
have gone away, and dragging widgets now sometimes works; but it's
still very slow.
For example: Selecting a widget in Glade here usually consumes 2-4 seconds
of 100% CPU-time, and I have to wait this time before I can continue
to work; this doesn't make it very efficient to work with Glade...

Roland