[Glade-devel] Glade speed

This is a theming issue with GTK+, the more property editors which
have been created and cached in Glade, the longer time it takes to
show one of the cached editors, this only occurs when using the full
blown Adwaita theme with all of it's CSS... without that Glade is
still snappy.

It's something that we can potentially work around from Glade, but I'm
a bit loathe to do so, this should really be fixed in GTK+ (it was
working quite well in the GTK+ 3.0 release which had already CSS
support, for some reason performance has regressed in favor of
"correctness" of CSS support).