[Glade-devel] Multiple toplevels in GladeDesignView

On Sat, 2011-01-29 at 21:38 -0300, Juan Pablo Ugarte wrote:
On Fri, 2011-01-28 at 18:25 +0900, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
[...]
Hi, I noticed a workspace/selection related bug today that
maybe is implicitly fixed by multiple-toplevels.

Yeah me too, but i think its unrelated, we I add a group i get this
warning. That would explain why the widget does not show up.

(lt-glade:9405): Gdk-WARNING **: gdk_window_set_composited called but
compositing is not supported

I will take a look at that on monday.

BTW
take a look at _glade_design_layout_should_scroll() and tell me if you
can think of anything cleaner to do that.

I suppose a private function _glade_design_view_freeze/thaw() would
do the trick to block the project selection change handler while
setting the selection from a GladeDesignLayout.

I also want to add _glade_design_layout_set_name() and call that from
designView project::widget_name_change instead of connecting inside
GladeDesignView but I dont think its a big deal if we leave it how it
is.

I think that is fine how it is too.