[Glade-devel] window size on net books

hi all,
I am developing my application using pygtk and glade.When i developed some
forms on 14'' laptops ,I can see the whole window  but when i shifted my
application to net book laptop which are 10'' I can see the half of my
window .In short my application window is not shrinking to the laptop window
size.What is the reason behind this.
I used gtk.alignment to increase and decrease the size of some entry
widgets.
So what we should do so that our window get adjusted to the small laptops.
Please solve my vague problem.

Njoy the share of Freedom,
Anusha Kadambala