[Glade-devel] Hi, pleased to meet you

JB MORLA wrote:
Actually this message is just to get gmail to remember this address.
My question is so common that it will ruin Glade buffs day.
How to you generate a .c source in Glade for Win32?
I can only see my Hello01.glade in XML format.
Sorry :-(

Well,
     even if this thread ends in a little bit of an unfairly agressive
comment on my behalf, let me just point you to the discussion we
just had on that topic - you can feel free to make your own opinion
and provide your own feedback:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2006-October/msg00182.html