[Glade-devel] Missing .png files in the current CVS tree

Juan Pablo Ugarte wrote:
On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 21:40 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
[...]

And on the same subject... since the gnomeui/bonobo/canvas plugin
is hitting cvs shortly... we'll need a whole lot more icons :)

Heh, I had taken the gnomeui xpms from glade2 and converted them to png.
They are not very pretty but its better than nothing :)

Might as well apply them for now with the gnomeui stuff...

So do you think it will be enough?
Are we going to need them in another size?

Maybe I could redraw them with vectors. (svg)

Yes we will need them in two sizes... lets just wait
untill Vincent's work hits cvs...