[Glade-devel] Bugs in Glade 2

Hi,
    I am having the following problem while using glade-2.10.0, on
windows-XP with Gtk+2.8.8.

1. File open dialog looses its filter option, when ever any button showing
the "current selected folder" is clicked. I tried modifying the code, but
with out success.
2. Font-selection dialog & the application using it will crash, if "map
symbols" font family is selected. Pls have a look at the attached file. The
crash is reproduced using the "Gtk+ code demo - Pickers" application.

Any explanation why its behaving so? Any suggestion to overcome this
problem?

Thanks for your time.
Regards,
Divakar E

All  that you wanted to know about Ms Beautiful Lips
http://server1.msn.co.in/Profile/katrina.asp