[Glade-devel] glade-3 and GtkTreeView

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 01:09:47PM +0200, Hans Kramer wrote:

I am not familiar enough with these kind of widgets and their complexity
to make any smart suggestions here. Nonetheless, I think it would rather
convenient to design the ModelView inside Glade as well, instead of
adding them later on inside the application.

Check out the latest SVN of gazpacho and kiwi (unfortunately, the docs
aren't the greatest).  The kiwi widgets allow you to match attributes of
your model with list columns.

http://gazpacho.sicem.biz/developers
http://www.async.com.br/projects/kiwi/

Admittedly, I haven't tried this myself, but at least you can treat this as
a technology preview.

Dave Cook