[Glade-devel] Vote on style editor

Murray Cumming wrote:
I think it would be much better to have better API in GTK+ for this.

gtk_widget_modify_bg() is already very easy, but nothing can beat the
ease of clicking on a few buttons. I can click on a button and select a
color faster than I can alt+tab to my text editor, scroll to the correct
line, put the cursor on the correct place, type
gtk_widget_modify_bg(GTK_WIDGET()), alt+tab back to glade to see the
widget name and type W("my_control_name") (W is a convenience macro I
wrote for glade_xml_get_widget()).