[Glade-devel] Vote on style editor

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 14:50 +0100, Hongli Lai wrote:
Murray Cumming wrote:
If you can list some situations when a user would need to use this then
I could have an opinion. Otherwise, you are encouraging people to do bad
things without a reason. Like generating code.

I'd like to see glade support style editing. Some apps do need it, and
for legitimate reasons. For example, take a look at:
http://autopackage.org/screenshots/manager/manager-gtk.png
Notice the top title panel in white. The whole application would look
very boring if the title panel is gray like everything else.
Right now, I have to manually call gtk_widget_modify_bg(), but it would
be so much easier if I can just click on a few buttons in Glade.

I think it would be much better to have better API in GTK+ for this.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com