[Glade-devel] Vote on style editor

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 14:50:46 +0100, Hongli Lai <h lai chello nl> wrote:
I'd like to see glade support style editing. Some apps do need it, and
for legitimate reasons. For example, take a look at:
http://autopackage.org/screenshots/manager/manager-gtk.png
Notice the top title panel in white. The whole application would look
very boring if the title panel is gray like everything else.
Right now, I have to manually call gtk_widget_modify_bg(), but it would
be so much easier if I can just click on a few buttons in Glade.
Same to you. Making it harder to do is not a good way IMO. If changing
style is not good, then it should be removed from gtk+. Glade should
support everything gtk+ can do.
--=20
Bi C=E1=BB=9D Lao