[Glade-devel] Libglade integration thoughts

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 20:44:47 +0100, Richard Hult <richard imendio com> wrote:
[...]
Yeah, we also need to change the current libglade patch to not modify
the API, since it is used by third-party libraries that install libglade
modules. There are several modules in gnomecvs that do this and I don't
think we can assume that there are no third-party modules out there
doing the same.

Ah yes,
    I didn't catch this during the implementation, when a library registers a
widget with libglade using glade_register_widget(), the build_children callback
is called with a GladeWidgetInfo struct, thus rendering GladeWidgetInfo &
GladeProperty public data types.

Hmm, I did kind of enjoy refering to properties as GladeProperty, but I guess
well have to find a new name...