[Glade-devel] Libglade integration thoughts

Richard has brought up a few points in light of using libglade as a
save/load backend to glade-3.

    - Some complexity has to be added to libglade to ensure that the
      GladeInterface structures stay intact and are usable for both glade-3
      and libglade purposes.

    - If and when gtk+ integrates a glade file parser, we'll have a frozen api
      to deal with (although this might still be workable if we reach
an agreement
      for an amply versatile api).

Since I think that our current solution doesn't impact libglade in a huge or
really negative way, and that we'd have to rethink things when gtk+ integrates
a glade parser anyway; I'm still comfortable with the current solution.