[Glade-devel] Invalid property values

Are there any cases yet where you would want to refuse the change but
not have a set_function?

-Shane

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:37:14 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom
<tristan van berkom gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,
    During my struggle with GtkTable, I found a bug (which I havent entered into
bugzilla), and it take a slight design enhancement to fix, here is the bug:

- Create a table of size 3x3 (for example)
- Add a widget to the last position (bottom right)
- Decrease the dimentions of the table

Now we have an orphaned GladeWidget.

I'd like to implement a "verify_property" function to complement
"set_funciton" and "get_function" in order to refuse to decrese these
dimentions.

Another option would be to make set_property return boolean except it
wouldn't offer flexability to dissallow values that have no custom set_property
method...

What do people think ?