[Glade-devel] state of the project

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 14:02:30 +0200, Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com> w=
rote:
[...]
      * Speaking of bugzilla, should the items in the TODO file get
        migrated there so there can be discussion/partial
        patches/progress messages/etc?
=20
This comes down to how you prefer to work: since glade3 has still big
chunks of functionality missing, until now we preferred keep the
discussion/patches going on the mailing list. We listed the "still to
implement" stuff in the TODO and  use bugzilla for real bugs and for
stuff reported by others.

That sounds good to me, can we get a consensus on this ?

For now I've sent a couple of patches to this list, should my
patches in the future go to bugzilla instead ?

I have to admit that this is a little clunky for me, ATM I'm working
full time on glade3 and I seem to be the only one here without a
cvs account, Is there a formal request I have to make somewhere for
that ?

I'd also like to raise (or re-raise) the point of my extra
requirements of glade,
do people find this unreasonable in any way ?

If not, I'd like to add it as a work-in-progress in the TODO, just as a mat=
ter
of personal comfort ;-)
(ofcourse, I'll take care of that work myself)

hmmm, seems that lists.ximian.com mail archives are still behind so I'll
re-drop this link instead of my previous mail here:
    http://lists.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2004-October/msg00000.ht=
ml

PS:
    It would be nice to sort out "who is maintainer" ASAP, Joaqui=ADn
doesn't seem to be around theese days...