[Glade-devel] Glade 3 targeting gtk 2.4 or gtk 2.6?

Em Ter, 2004-11-02 =C3=A0s 22:18 +1100, Shane Butler escreveu:
If possible could we please require a lower number and use
GTK_MAJOR_VERSION and GTK_MINOR_VERSION to disable rather than setting a
higher version number??? Especially when it comes to non-critial
features like a most recent list and the file dialog...

My problem with this is that it might become a maintaince nightmare. I
like the idea that glade-3 should focus on gtk2.6 as their timelines
will probably match, and we, the developers and testers, are able to
build and run those newer toolkit libraries, so no problems there.

Thanks,

--=20
kov debian org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian:  <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>