[Glade-devel] WAS: [Glade-users] one aspect of code generation we must keep in the no-code-generation version

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 12:31:52 -0700, Neil Zanella <nzanella gmail com> wrote:
[...]
Well, my glade windows occupy a lot of screen estate. If nobody minds
I am going to add a menu invoked by right clicking on the dockable toolbar.
That menu will have a togglable show all/hide all option. That way it's much
simpler to just show/hide windows without having to quit glade, and I will
also add options to hide/show individual glade windows. Is this OK with
everyone. Right now right clicking on the dockable toolbar
does absolutely nothing so that should be OK right?

I think thats an interrestinf feature to have, but maybe it would be more
appropriate in
    - Project-window "view" menu
    - Maybe a menu on the project view windows (list & tree)

Also, I know that glade-3 plans are to support "multiple projects", does
that mean "multiple projects" open at the same time ?
(If so, it would be nice to "show-all/hide-all" with a per project granularity).

What is the "dockable toolbar" ? do you mean the pallete or the main
project window ?