[Glade-devel] [glade-3] pixmap properties

--- Damon Chaplin <damon karuna uklinux net> wrote:

Hi,

I'm about to try to add support for pixmap
properties to glade-3.

We need to keep the filename stored somewhere. Where
should it go?
I suppose since GdkPixbuf is a GObject we could use
g_object_set_data().

But we may also need additional data with other
property types at some
point (e.g. a translatable flag and translator
comments for strings).
So I thought maybe there should be a standard way of
storing extra data
for a property besides its GValue.

The g_object_set_data approach seems good enough to
me. These uses seems to be rare enough to need
anything else.

Cheers,

=====
Joaquin Cuenca Abela