[Glade-devel] [glade-3] pixmap properties

Hi,

I'm about to try to add support for pixmap properties to glade-3.

We need to keep the filename stored somewhere. Where should it go?
I suppose since GdkPixbuf is a GObject we could use g_object_set_data().

But we may also need additional data with other property types at some
point (e.g. a translatable flag and translator comments for strings).
So I thought maybe there should be a standard way of storing extra data
for a property besides its GValue.

Any ideas?

Damon