[Glade-devel] Glade 3 development

Damon wrote:

 o The tooltip property isn't working. For lots of widgets it doesn't
   even appear.

I've fixed this one. The only thing that it's missing is to remove the
tooltip if the user sets it back to nothing. Is there any way to remove an
existing tooltip? Other than having a GtkTooltips by GtkWidget, and
disabling the GtkTooltips of the concerned widget, I don't see any other
way.

P.S.: Unfortunately I didn't have time to look in deep at the problem
reading files, but I'm quite sure that I introduced it. I hope to be able to
fix it tomorrow.