Signal editor (was Re: [Glade-devel] small patch)

--- Joaquin Cuenca Abela <e98cuenc free fr> wrote:
Hi!

I've been hacking a bit on the signal editor.

What do you think of an interface like that one:

http://e98cuenc.free.fr/signals.png

You add a new signal handler just typing the name of
the handler, and you
remove it just erasing the name of the handler.

I want to also add the name of the class that each
signal belongs (as with
the current "add a signal handler dialog").

   Yes.  Just change it to TreeView.  Make the parent
to show class names, with children showing what's
their in the screenshot.

I've just done the interface of the screenshot, but
I've not yet made it to
work (that will be for tomorrow).

It looks to me much simpler to use than the current
one (for those that
don't know, the current one is a clone of the glade2
one).

Cheers,

=====
Sridhar R