From: "Joaquin Cuenca Abela" <e98cuenc free fr>
To: <glade-devel ximian com>
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2004 19:05
Subject: RE: [Glade-devel] Win32 port of Glade 2.0.1

Hi!

Ivan wrote:

Hello.
I have ported 2.0.1 to win32 with a few platform specified
problems fixed.
It may be still buggy, but it seems OK for my daily use. You
can find it
here:
http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net

I'm not able to find a intl.dll file that goes with your binaries. I've
tried with the 0.10.40 version from tml (the version that comes with my
gtk+), renaming it from libintl to intl, but it lacks the functions:

libintl_bind_text_domain_codeset
libintl_bindtextdomain
libintl_dgettext
libintl_textdomain