[Glade-devel] libglade usage

I've seen entirely too many suggestions on this list along
the lines
of "I don't use that feature so delete it."
[snip]
Just a thought... did you mean removing *source code
generation* in Glade-3 by this?

A truly useless and bad feature should be removed. If you disagree with the
glade maintainers' ideas of what is bad and useless, then nothing stops you
from maintaining glade code-generation as a separate module. If you will not
do that then you don't care enough. If you can not do that, then you might
not be qualified to judge the issue.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net