[Glade-devel] [glade3, patch] load library module beforecalling *_get_type ()

I've just committed your patches.

Thank you for your work!

Tommi wrote:

On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 16:51, ext Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:

That makes perfect sense to me.  If none else disagrees,
feel free to
commit a patch with your suggested changes, which should
equal to your
earliest patch + this change.

I'll rather attach a followup patch to be applied after the
previous one.  They are solving slightly different issues.
The first one simply fixed the library loading.  This one
makes it more general and convenient (unfortunately
library="gnomeui-2" is pretty useless without
wrappers)

What do you mean by "wrappers"?