[Glade-devel] Embedding glade in other applications (like IDE)

Joaquin wrote:
Previous win32 specific issues where due to code
with
not defined behaviour, so maybe these issues
are not the fault of gtk+-win (but I think they
are).

  Have you tried http://gtk-wimp.sf.net.  Probably it
should work now.

  Oh well, where is the tarball for glade-3 cvs and
windows executable?  (PS: I can't use CVS bcoz my
college has only windows and I don't have internet at
home.  Also our admin denies using ssh, ftp, irc,
etc.. except http in college.)

=====
Regards,
Sridhar R <r_sridhar users sf net>